Monday 9 December 2013

The Entertainment Network: Phase 2


Oh dear. This won't do at all. I would like to take this moment to apologise to the world for the lack of posts on this site for the last few months. Our last fully written post was written way back on the 4th August, meaning that for the last four months this site has been dormant.

Not anymore.

I'm happy to say that I am working on bringing TEN back in a big way both in December and all through 2014. Due to personal commitments this site just cannot be my main priority at all times, however I am currently aiming to post at least five articles a week (hopefully one every week day) each of a higher standard than this site has seen recently.

It is true that in the Summer I prioritised the video section of this blog over the written section - and I am immensely proud of the 230+ subscribers we have gained. However, what I really want is for the written and video sides of this site to co-exist.

You will still be seeing videos from us. However, it's time we brought articles back to the forefront as that is what TEN has always been about.

Thanks for sticking with us through this quiet time, and I hope you'll stay with us for an exciting new year of The Entertainment Network.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.